It is happening !! I was a survivor one year, bombed the last one (although I loved my attempts at flash-fiction like this one, it was really hard for me), but here I am again! Yes, I will be participating in the #AtoZchallenge this April along with a whole lot of other bloggers. If you didn’t already know what it is,Β The April A-Z Challenge is a month-long blogging challenge, where every participant posts a blog on a topic starting with A on 1st, B on 2nd and so on. We get the Sundays free. You can read more about it here.

We can either stick to a specific theme or just roll with it.I had two ideas for the theme this year and a hosted a twitter-poll asking people to pick one. So the theme is going to be ..

#atozchallenge theme reveal

Yes, it’s going to be very short blast-from-the-past kinda childhood memories! Just listing out 26 memories are hard as it, now I have to find something alphabetical. I’m either going to go bonkers by the end of this challenge or be grateful for this life and amazing parents πŸ™‚

Do let me know if you’re participating too! I shall bookmark and find you everyday xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 thoughts on “AtoZchallenge Theme Reveal 2017 | Vintage Madras

  1. Pingback: Vintage Madras
  2. Pingback: Vintage Madras
  3. Pingback: Vintage Madras
  4. This is so unique and interesting. Found your Blog through A to Z challenge and will be around for the posts.Its my first time. Wish me luck.

  5. Hey Sharu! Glad to catch up, after a really long time! I totally love that mushroom hair style πŸ˜› Can’t wait to see you on a roll! and this is gonna be my first year *yikes* let’s hope it goes great for all of us!

  6. Childhood memories are a perfect pick, specially for a challenge that is set in April! Almost all the happy, carefree memories were made in this month πŸ™‚

    All the best, Sharu ?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: