INTERVIEWDESK : On-demand Interview Platform

Resource pool is the backbone of any organization. To have a strong workforce, capable and updated with the latest advancements and technologies –

Anabelle Creation : Experience (No Spoilers)

The Annabelle-Conjuring franchise is back at it again! This time with the mother of all prequels :¬†Anabelle Creation. We’ve seen the doll in

Queen of Hearts | Oviya : Bigg Boss Atrocities

Yes, I just did it. I published a post on my blog about a reality show, trying to show my love and support

Dialogue in the Dark Review and Experience

Dialogue in the Dark is one of Chennai’s Theme Restaurant with a twist and is sure to surprise everyone by alluring them in

Coffee with Sharu / VOL 2

Alas, we meet again for coffee! It’s been quite some time since our last coffee session. How have you been? Let’s start off

Indian Summer Essentials

Summer is not a season to look forward to, if you live in my part of the world. We have a hot tropical