Indian Summer Essentials

Summer is not a season to look forward to, if you live in my part of the world. We have a hot tropical

Tata Hexa Test Drive / A Recap

I came across this wonderful ad by Tata on it’s superstar SUV, the bold and the powerful – HEXA. And that brought back

Maamu Cafe Review

A very quick review on Maamu Cafe Navallur, OMR. OK, I was home alone and starving. As my culinary skills are not so

BAAHUBALI – A Journey // NOT A REVIEW !

I’m not reviewing Baahubali – The Conclusion. Anyone who does that is committing a grave sin. If you post spoilers on your social

What’s the most Indian thing you’ve done? | #MoreIndianThanYouThink

The Lufthansa commercial with the theme #MoreIndianThanYou think has won the Internet!

So that got me thinking to, how Indian am I? We live

Of nostalgia

There are certain things that immediately brings back a rush of childhood memories. A smell, taste or a song – that kind of