Of Ewart High | #AtoZchallenge

This post is part of the April #AtoZchallenge where we write through-out the month of April, one post per day from A through Z. Read

Of dreams and nightmares | #AtoZchallenge

This post is part of the April #AtoZchallenge where we write through-out the month of April, one post per day from A through Z. Read

Career Aspirations of a 11 year old | #AtoZchallenge

This post is part of the April #AtoZchallenge where we write through-out the month of April, one post per day from A through Z. Read

BLOGGING SLUMP IS REAL

Let me tell you people. Blogging slump is real and it is not a pretty feeling at all. There are three kinds of

Of Barbies and Doctor Aunties | #AtoZchallenge

Barbies. It makes me sad that the era of teddy-bears and cooking utensils were replaced by Hot-wheels, Transformers and Barbies. Now even they

Of ABCs and candy wrappers | AtoZchallenge

It’s 30minues past 9 in the evening already and I’m this close to skipping my day 1 of the challenge. Great going Sharu!