What’s the most Indian thing you’ve done? | #MoreIndianThanYouThink

The Lufthansa commercial with the theme #MoreIndianThanYou think has won the Internet!

So that got me thinking to, how Indian am I? We live

Of nostalgia

There are certain things that immediately brings back a rush of childhood memories. A smell, taste or a song – that kind of

Of Ewart High | #AtoZchallenge

This post is part of the April #AtoZchallenge where we write through-out the month of April, one post per day from A through Z. Read

Of dreams and nightmares | #AtoZchallenge

This post is part of the April #AtoZchallenge where we write through-out the month of April, one post per day from A through Z. Read

Career Aspirations of a 11 year old | #AtoZchallenge

This post is part of the April #AtoZchallenge where we write through-out the month of April, one post per day from A through Z. Read

BLOGGING SLUMP IS REAL

Let me tell you people. Blogging slump is real and it is not a pretty feeling at all. There are three kinds of