Old and Wise ?

You wake up one day and realize you’re ten years older than you were the previous night. Beyond the initial shock, how does this development change

Creativity is the Key

At times, the creativity is all that matters. Content is the King and Creativity is the Key. The movie Vela Illa Pattadhari (VIP meaning Unemployed

Anjaan : Music Review

Wohoo !! The stylish stunner Suriya in and as ANJAAN directed by super-awesome Lingusaamy and music by YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ! Too many big names

Starbucks Mermaid

I find her hot. I mean, she is expensive, hot *pun intended* , and popular. The Jade Queen. 😉 And seeing that I remembered that I’m

The Charm

Day 7 : This post is part of Writing 101 Blogging.U Challenge. Focus today’s post on the contrast between two things. The twist? Write the post

The Best Friend

Day 6 : This post is part of Writing 101 Blogging.U Challenge. Today, you’ll write about the most interesting person you’ve met in 2014. Not everyone

Silent Warrior

Day 4 : This post is part of Writing 101 Blogging.U Challenge. Today, write about a loss. The twist: make this the first post in a